Leadership is a heavily trod topic. A search on Amazon for leadership books will yield over 22,000 results. Why so many books? Is the topic really that complex?I think the answer is that while there
- Initiative (Taking something on, minus meetings, make it happen)
- Break the glass (Make well calculated risks, it won’t hurt the company)
- Communication Skills! (Can you say what will move someone)
- Individual Ingredient (Can you add spice, and keep the dish/ Work with individuals and bring it back to the team in team setting after)
- Dont React [to anger] (Understand what lies beneath the message, 3 levels down there is a reason, find it and connect)
- Army (1 kid at a time, you make sure the individual is good, and the unit will have you’re back. You got them, they won’t think about it when you need them)
**Focus on you. If you’re good, you’re good to help others. If the squad is good individually and have support they can effectively support the unit.